CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

ATTENTION: There is a person impersonating Adam Lambert on Youtube

This person posts as Adamlambert 2009.


"Yesterday, he/she has gone to a different level on one of the comments, this person stated that he/she was having a question and answer session on "adam's" channel today. Many people have asked him questions and he has answered as "Adam."  This, to me, can be very detrimental to Adam, in that, what if this nut job writes something (that his subscribers will believe) that could be taken as truth and it hits the internet. I have sent messages to youtube. They strictly forbid impersonation in their rules and guidelines. The problem is, is that nothing can be done by me, or anyone else except for Adam and his handlers. I sent e-mails to the mods and RCA."


SOURCE FROM AO DISCUSSION


I think we can help by going to other Adam fan sites and American Idol fan message boards and spreading this news about this person. Talk about his/her escalating behavior, etc.
In my opinion this person HAS gone too far. I am not going to lose sleep over it, but I will certainly do what I can.


NOT ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!
Please be aware that this is not Adam.  If you have any other ideas, please post them in the Comments section of this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment