CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Don't Miss Adam On The Red Carpet!

Best-selling artist Adam Lambert brings his fashion expertise to ET for the Grammys!
The fashion risk-taker and "American Idol" finalist will join our Kevin Frazier on the red carpet on Sunday at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards as ET's special fashion correspondent!

"I'll be ok," he jokes about his new role. "I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I'm a big fan of most of the people that will be there."
But will he be able to honestly critique the red carpet fashions? "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean."
Posted January 26, 2010 7:16:00 AM
See All: grammys music adam lambert

0 comments:

Post a Comment